compile a bounch of file

Hi
Apologize in advanced for weak English and interrupt.
I'm new in programming, I did some changes in a bounch of code and now
I want to compile it but I have problem and I don't know. How can
resolve the problem. some one said to me you must run the makefile!!!!
:(

I've got Simplescalar and I change some part of the cache.c, Now I
want compile it and saw the changes I did.
--
Best
Esmaeil