Re: RFC: Improving support for known testsuite failures

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011, Diego Novillo wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 04:31, Richard Guenther
> <richard.guenther@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think it would be more useful to have a script parse gcc-testresults@
> > postings from the various autotesters and produce a nice webpage
> > with revisions and known FAIL/XPASSes for the target triplets that
> > are tested.
>
> Sure, though that describes a different tool.  I'm after a tool that
> will 'exit 0' if the testsuite finished with nominal results.

Not to stop you from (partly) reinventing the wheel, but that's
pretty much what contrib/regression/btest-gcc.sh already does,
though you have to feed it a baseline a set of processed .sum
files which could (for a calling script or a modified
btest-gcc.sh) live in, say, contrib/target-results/<target>.
It handles "duplicate" test names by marking it as failing if
any of them has failed.  Works good enough.

brgds, H-P