Re: GCC 4.7.0 Status Report (2011-09-09)

On 09/09/2011 03:09 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Status
======

The trunk is in Stage 1, which, if we follow roughly the 4.6
release schedule, should end around end of October.
At this point I'd like to gather the status of the various
development branches that haven't been merged into trunk yet
and whether it is possible to merge them with such a schedule
or whether e.g. a two weeks delay would help them.
In particular, is transactional-memory branch mergeable within
a month and half, at least some parts of cxx-mem-model branch,
bitfield lowering?  What is the status of lra, reload-2a, pph,
cilkplus, gupc (I assume at least some of these are 4.8+ material)?

LRA is a long project. At the best case it will be ready for 4.8 but most probably for 4.9.