Re: IPA and LTO

Putting my "simple IPA pass" adjacent to IPA-PTA does cause it to be called
as expected.  However for each node in the call graph (with
cgraph_function_body_availability returning AVAIL_AVAILABLE),
gimple_has_body_p is always false.

The call graph data seems to be available, but the documentation indicates
that access to the gimple is also possible, using the standard accessors.
Is there some extra step that must be taken to access gimple under LTO?