Re: A visualization of GCC's passes, as a subway map

On 12/07/11 08:22, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
On 07/11/2011 07:56 PM, David Malcolm wrote:
Hope this is fun/helpful (and that I'm correctly interpreting the data!)

You are, and it shows some bugs even. gimple_lcx is obviously destroyed by expand, and I find it unlikely that no pass ever introduces a critical edge...

But the diagram shows gimple_lcx stopping at expand but continuing its lifetime through RTL passes (so gimple_lcx according to the diagram is _not_ destroyed by expand). So, I am left wondering if the bug is in the diagram or GCC.

--
PMatos