Re: pedwarn_cxx98 and enum { foo, }

On 04/28/2011 12:35 PM, Magnus Fromreide wrote:
So, now I would like to know if there is something amiss with
pedwarn_cxx98 or the comment above it?
Looking at the way pedwarn_cxx98 is used for long long (the original motivating case), think the right way to use it for your issue too seems having something more precise than just OPT_pedantic as the second argument. Or do something else altogether, like just not calling any warning when the dialect is != cxx98. The right person to help you is Manuel, I think.

Paolo.