unreferenced main in embedded source code

Hi everybody,

i'm programming for embedded system and for work i use a code warrior
ide (for freescale microprocessor).

Our client has required to clean every warning in souce code. The
codewarrior compiler don't detect every warning and so the client said
to use a gcc -Wall and lint command.

In our source code,we don't use a classic main(), but we specified at
the IDE how is the main() and it compile fine, but when i run gcc
-Wall, i reached the error for "undefined reference to `main' ".

Is it possible specify my entry point as main()?

Best regarding,
Domenico