[HELP]: Name conflicting in dynamically loading shared libraries

Hi,
 ÂI encounter a problem about several .so library linked by a
problem, when a library A executing call function which source at same
.so, but strangly it jump to another library B address with same
function name, then program crash.

 ÂWhy library A don't find function name in itself address space
firstly? because compiled using option -fPIC? and how can we avoid
this problem except change function name?
 ÂI know C++ namespace can do this, but it only suit for C++, how
about C face these problem? Can we use some gcc option help me?

 ÂThanks for your time.

.jovi