Using GCC bugzilla for MELT specific bugs?

Hello,

I have a few users reporting bugs (so far on
gcc-melt-french@googlegroups.com in French) for the MELT plugin and branch.

Can these users use GCC bugzilla? If yes, how can they mark the bug as MELT
specific?

The typical MELT bug is very often (& sadly) related to the MELT language
itself. As a (shameful) example, Pierre Vittet just reported in
http://groups.google.com/group/gcc-melt-french/browse_thread/thread/7ab6c2ca53b2b4dc
that MELT failed to translate correctly a simple MELT code like

(let ((salut '0))
    (setq salut '1)
)

Any Scheme or Lisp practitionner would expect that to work, and it should
work in MELT [but MELT has bugs]. That was a bug I easily corrected and
committed svn rev 170818.

Is GCC bugzilla the right place to report such bug totally specific to MELT?

Regards.