Parma Polyhedra Library 0.11.2

We announce the availability of PPL 0.11.2, a new release of the Parma Polyhedra Library. This release fixes a few minor bugs in PPL 0.11.1. The precise list of user-visible changes is available at

http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Download/ftp/releases/0.11.2/NEWS

For more information, please come and visit the PPL web site at

http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/

On behalf of all the past and present developers listed at
http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/Credits/ and in the file CREDITS,

Abramo Bagnara Roberto Bagnara Patricia M. Hill Enea Zaffanella

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara                     CEO & CTO
Applied Formal Methods Laboratory         BUGSENG srl