Re: HelloGcc 2011 Workshop calling for topic speakers

Hey Hui,

I put the GCC development mailing list on CC ...

Andi

HelloGcc Working Group was set up in 2007 by Chinese free software
fans and developers in Beijing. With the goal of constructing a free,
open, sharing technical community, we not only discuss and learn about
GNU system tools(such as GCC, GDB, Binutils etc), provide helps on
related study and work, but also make our contributions to free
software community.

Every year, we hold a technical workshop in order to improve
communication among open source developers and fans. The activity will
be held in Oct. this year. We're calling for topic speakers now. As
soon as you prefer to give a technical report, welcome to contact us.
Topics includes, but not limited to,

* Introduction on your original work, or the work of others.
* Researching work or engineering work.
* Code explanation and program demonstration.
* etc,

We need to get the speaker's slides ahead of time and post it on the
Internet, with author's approval. It's better if you intend to provide
the text of articles, of course. The whole activity is free. We hope
to get some sponsorship to be used as the reward of speakers and the
support of the community development. Please send mail to following
address below if you have any questions on this workshop:

hellogcc.workgroup@gmail.com

Note: Topics in HelloGcc 2010 Workshop (http://hellogcc.blogbus.com/c3688812).
* Memory management mechanism and optimization
* Discussion on debugger's breakpoint mechanism
* Bintuils porting to embedded CPU
* Implementation and discussion on visualization of GCC
* How To Port GNU ToolChain
* Demo of Linux Kernel GDB tracepoint module

Topics in HelloGcc 2009 Workshop.

* Analyze and improve the program's data locality with GCC
* GCC Internals and Porting
* gdbproxy: An open source GDB stub for Blackfin
* GDB reverse debug and process record and replay target

You can find us on
* blog: http://hellogcc.blogbus.com
* mail list: http://www.freelists.org/archive/hellogcc
* irc: #hellogccïfreenodeï