Re: gcc 4.5.2 configuration issues

On 22 February 2011 06:31, Gururaj, Rao wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,
Your question is off-topic for this list, please send requests for
help using or building gcc to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org. Please take any
follow-up questions to that list, thanks.

> Is there any standalone gcc 4.5.2 build without the support of gmp, mpfr and mpc.

I don't understand your question.  Are you asking if it's possible to
build gcc without those libraries? Or are you asking if there are
binary builds available whichinclude those libraries?

The answer to the first question is no, the answer to the second
depends on which OS you are using.

It is possible to build GCC so that those libraries are linked in
statically, so the gcc executables don't depend on shared libraries
for gmp, mpfr and mpc.

> Pls. let me know what features are integrated using gcc 4.5.2 to incorporate for any builds.

I don't understand this question either.  You can see a list of
features in the 4.5 releases at
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html (and for previous releases at
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.4/changes.html and
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/changes.html etc.)