Re: AspectG++ ?

On 18 February 2011 21:59, David Lanzendörfer wrote:

> Ok, well, in this case, let me ask a very naive question:
> Who do I need to mail to, in order to motivate the definition of an ISO
> standard for AOP in C/C++? ^.^"

You could contact your national standards body, or post to the
comp.std.c++ newsgroup.

But you'll have a better chance if you stop saying C/C++, they're two
separate languages, with separate standards and standardisation
processes.  And the ISO committees will not standardise a niche
product just because someone asks them to.  You'd need to demonstrate
interest from a significant user base and/or compiler vendors.