Re: AspectG++ ?

>And non-standard extensions are generally not acceptable.
Well, I think as soon as people begin to use it, even gcc itself might become
more and more aspect orientated (at the c-parts).
It's one of the aspects of AOP that sourcecode will be stripped down enormous,
because generalization is much eaysier.
But anyway, seems as there is really no ISO standard yet for AOP.
Seems as there first have to be made some definitions, before I can hope
to use AOP features in my one-and-only compiler... :-(
Ok, well, in this case, let me ask a very naive question:
Who do I need to mail to, in order to motivate the definition of an ISO
standard for AOP in C/C++? ^.^"

best regards
	David