This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Variant code generation
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: sankar chebolu <chnabsankar at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:18:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: Variant code generation
- References: <email@example.com>
sankar chebolu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Does GCC has any command line switches which generate variant code?
This question as stated is not appropriate for the mailing list
email@example.com, which is for the development of gcc. It would be
appropriate for firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take any followups to
GCC has many command line options that change the generated code. I
could try to guess what you mean by "variant code," but I think it would
be best if you followed up to gcc-help with a more specific question.