GCC 4.6 performance regressions

Hi,

The following article has a fairly comprehensive set of benchmarks run
against all the current stable releases of GCC as well as 4.6.0.
   http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=intel_avx_gcc&num=1

There are some great results for 4.6.0 in there, which is very good
news (congratulations!).  However there are also some performance
regressions, some of which are fairly significant.

I have a few questions regarding these regressions;
1. Can any of these results be logged as 4.6 regressions in bugzilla,
or are they too general as they stand to be of any use to anyone?
2. If not, any advice on how I can break these up into smaller chunks
that would be of use?
3. Is there a single person assigned to looking at performance issues,
or is this handled by the community as a whole?
4. Is there a benchmark suite similar to the test suite, that these
benchmarks could be added to?

Thanks,
Tony