This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sparc-rtems recent test regressions
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 08:32:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: sparc-rtems recent test regressions
- References: <4D4967D5.email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 02/02/11 07:19, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> In the past few days, something has regressed
> on the sparc. Revision 169143 only had 699 failures
> and ~100 of those were LTO related. David Korn's
> patch seems to have resolved those. Revision 169504
> has 2231 failures.
Were you able to test whether or not the ira-costs.c patch was the cause
of these problems? It's been problematical elsewhere and it wouldn't
take much more than a nudge to for me to pull it given its ability to
uncover latent problems.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----