Re: [google] Merged google/integration from trunk at r169512

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 13:30, Andrew Pinski <pinskia@gmail.com> wrote:

> This caused a lot of svn revisions and addition to bug reports that
> was not really needed.

Gah, sorry about that. ÂThe multiple svn revisions were somewhat
intentional, I was trying to keep the svn commit history, but I will
stop doing that if it's an issue.

I'll remove the PR references next time. ÂThanks for the heads up.

Diego.