Re: Target deprecations for 4.6

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Here is a concrete list I propose for deprecation in 4.6; please send
> any other suggestions, or say if you wish to volunteer to maintain one
> of these targets to avoid deprecation

Thanks for doing this, Joseph!

I am not sure how to formally handle this, but we are removing the last
bits of support for FreeBSD 1.x with GCC 4.6.  I am pretty confident this
has not worked for years (that platform did not have dynamic libraries),
but there was a bit of machinery that's on it's way out.

Gerald