GCC 4.6.0 Status Report (2011-01-04), Stage 3 is over

Status
======

Stage 3 is over and the trunk is now in regression and documentation
fixes only mode (operating as if we were on a release branch).  This
means we are now moving towards a release candidate of GCC 4.6.0
which can materialize once the list of serious regressions no longer
contains a P1 regression.

We have accumulated numerous serious regressions during Stage 1 and
also during Stage 3.  Now it is time to start fixing them.  Port
and OS maintainers may want to look at the list of all regressions
(including those rated as P4 and P5) and at least try to get a hand
on those that didn't appear in previous release series.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from Last Report
P1               31   - 19
P2              109   -  5
P3               28   +  4
Total           168   - 20