Re: GCC Bugzilla with Firefox 3.6.12

On 11/29/2010 02:40 AM, John David Anglin wrote:
I have experienced a number of problems with the new bugzilla.  It
seems "Reload current page" doesn't consistently update all fields
(e.g., Target Milestone).  As a result, entering new comments, etc,
can corrupt fields that haven't been updated.

I think that's a feature not a bug. There is a difference between Ctrl-R and Ctrl-Shift-R; the idea seems to be to keep the form content with a simple reload while a force reload also resets the form content.

I think that's a general Firefox feature and unrelated to Bugzilla; at least, I do not see any difference between the old and the new Bugzilla version in this regard.

Tobias