Re: Discussion about merging Go frontend

"Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@codesourcery.com> writes:

> I think new front ends should be reviewed for general style, coding
> conventions, use of deprecated interfaces, unportabilities etc., just as
> new back ends should be reviewed.

Would anybody care to volunteer to review the Go frontend on these
grounds?  The code can be found on the gccgo branch in the gcc/go
subdirectory.

There is also the libgo directory.  The contents of libgo/go are a copy
of the standard Go library and I don't think a review of that would be
useful.  But it would be reasonable to review the contents of libgo
outside of libgo/go.  This code can found on the gccgo branch in the
libgo subdirectory.

And there is the testsuite, which I suppose I will post separately.

Ian