gengtype installation (where, how)?

Hello

I am at the GCC Summit.

If some GCC Makefile maintainer could meet me to discuss face to face how
and where concretely should the gengtype program be installed I would be
grateful.

As you know, I am pushing patches to make gengtype really usable from
plugins, and that means persisting its state somewhere, and having the user
developping a plugin with GTY-s invoking it. So gengtype is becoming a
user-visible program and have to be installed. I have no ideas about the
details..

Cheers