Re: Bug in expand_builtin_setjmp_receiver ?

On 22 October 2010 20:17, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:
> Frederic Riss <frederic.riss@gmail.com> writes:
>> OK... what's the best way forward on this? Do we just leave it as it
>> is and wait until an official port needs complains about it? Should it
>> be filled in bugzilla?
>
> Did you just happen to come across this, or is this relevant for a port
> you are working on?

I came accross that while working on a port, however I don't know
if/when it will be opened. I suppose that if the port wants to be
integrated one day, then a fix for that issue might be part of the
patch series for that port?

> If you are not working on a port, then I think the best think to do
> right now is to add a FIXME comment in the source code.

I'll llet you decide if you want to do that.

Thanks,
Fred