Re: LTO symtab sections vs. missing symbols (libcalls maybe?) and lto-plugin vs. COFF

On 14/10/2010 17:12, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 14/10/2010 16:24, Richard Guenther wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Dave Korn <dave.korn.cygwin@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I *think* that re-adding the stdlibs after all
>>> the new input files in the plugin might work, but haven't tried it yet.

  It does do the job, and I see there's already a spec to pass through -lc
when static linking.  The right solution looks to me like extending the
%{fuse-linker-plugin:} spec on COFF platforms in a way that adds pass-through
options for all the standard libs in LIB_SPEC, and I'll develop a patch along
those lines if you can't see any objection.

    cheers,
      DaveK