Re: GCC Bugzilla upgrade to version 3.6.2 ready

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Frédéric Buclin wrote:

> Le 21. 09. 10 01:18, Jonathan Wakely a écrit :
> > Oops, I didn't realise that changes to the test installation get
> > emailed to gcc-bugs and to the users who reported the bug or are CC'd
> > on it
>
> Yeah, it's a production-ready installation, with all features enabled.
> :) Only bugs filed in the Bugzilla product are not emailed to the GCC
> mailing-list. I could create a "Test" product, if you want to.

If after the upgrade the Bugzilla product is to be kept for issues with
the Bugzilla installation, bugs in it *should* be emailed to gcc-bugs just
like all other bugs.  Bug submissions will not get representative feedback
from GCC developers who care about bugs and Bugzilla behavior if they do
not go to the list people use to see new bugs.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com