Re: Frontend pass assumptions

Richard Guenther <richard.guenther@gmail.com> writes:

> Which is wrong.  You need to use block_stmt_iterator and
> bsi_remove and ... (I don't remember, 4.3 is so old).

Or I could move the pass to be executed before the CFG is created. Would
there be any issues with this?

Regarding passes execution order. It seems on one hand that passes
execution order would be determined by GCC during runtime depending on
the properties required and provided by each pass. But on the other
passes.c seem to schedule the passes explicitly through NEXT_PASS().
Could you just briefly tell me how passes are actually scheduled?

--
PMatos