RE: Function-specific optimization flags and inlining

I tried with following code.
~/work/install-x86/bin/gcc tst.c -O2 -o a.out -save-temps
foo still gets inlined into main function.

If I use -O0 in the attribute, the foo is compiled with -O0
and not inlined. I am a bit confused now.

Bingfeng

static void foo (int * __restrict__ a, int * __restrict__ b, int * __restrict__ c) __attribute__((optimize("-O1")));
static void foo (int * __restrict__ a, int * __restrict__ b, int * __restrict__ c)
{
   int i;
   for(i = 0; i < 100; i+=4)
     {