Re: Broken links on main gcc website.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> In: Âhttp://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/
>>
>> Broken links in the âDocumentationâ panel on the right:
>>
>> http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/install/ Â Â Â Â (Empty directory)
>> http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/install/specific.html
>> http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/install/test.html
> Thanks for the report.  The main GCC website, where those pages are
> copied from, is http://gcc.gnu.org and the links work OK there if
> you're looking for the missing pages.

Thanks for the report, Gareth.  I'll have a look how we can address
this such that the links work on both sites.

Hmm, looking into this I had in fact designed these links so that they
would work on both sites; someone must have become creative with some
scripting.  I'll reach out to the GNU webmasters...

Gerald