Re: Source for current ECJ not available on sourceware.org

On 28.06.2010 23:25, David Daney wrote:
On 06/28/2010 01:11 PM, Brett Neumeier wrote:
The GCC build process uses ecj, which is obtained from sourceware.org
using contrib/download_ecj. The current latest version of ecj, used
for the GCC build, is ecj 4.5.

The previous version of ecj was 4.3, the source for which can be found
at the same location on sourceware.org. But the FTP site doesn't
contain the source for ecj 4.5.

Are there any plans to publish the source code along with the binary
jar file? In the meantime, where can I find the source code for the
current ecj, as needed by gcc? Is there a source repository I can get
to?

The source is available somewhere, I have seen it.

java@gcc.gnu.org is the best place to ask java questions. Let's see what
they say over there.

sourceware.org:/pub/java holds both ecj-4.3 and ecj-4.5