Re: Write permission but connection refused

On 16/06/2010 02:08, Douglas B Rupp wrote:

> I can no longer make check ins to the gcc repository, it's been a few
> months since my last check in, which worked fine.
>
> I get:
> ssh: connect to host gcc.gnu.org port 22: Connection refused
> svn: Connection closed unexpectedly
>
> anonymouse access works fine.
>
> I'm "rupp@gcc.gnu.org"
>
> If someone could point me to the correct person to contact for help, it
> would be much appreciated.

  If it's not just a transient failure but continues to play up, (and after
checking the firewall and networking config in general at your end), the
maintenance of gcc.gnu.org and sourceware.org is handled by the overseers
mailing list: overseers sourceware org (insert at and dot where appropriate).

http://sourceware.org/ml/overseers/

    cheers,
      DaveK