RE: Issue with LTO/-fwhole-program

Not much progress yet. I am not very familiar to structure of GNU LD, and need
more time crack it. I applied Dave's patch and output lib@offset list from
ld and hacked collect2. It can work if I annotate externally_visible attribute
manually, but it seems quite error-prone process.

So I also try to make sure resolution file is used for automatic annotation
of externally_visible attribute. I will send an updated patch later.