Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Emílio Wuerges <wuerges@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that we are talking about STL & templates: What about boost?

My personal inclination it to keep the dependencies strictly to a
C++98 implementation.

When times come that we need more dependencies and the benefits clearly
demonstrated, they will be naturally added, just like we have done
with any other
C packages used in GCC.

For the moment, I recommend caution for a switch.