Re: Ada LTO failures (2x)

> When I run the test suite with Ada, I have two test suite failures,
> for lto6.adb and lto8.adb. The failure mode is the same for both, see
> end of this mail. Are these failures expected?

That's an LTO bug: it can change the personality routine without any real
reasons.  You don't need several personality routines to compile an all-Ada
program.  This can presumably happen for an all-C++ program as well, but is
masked if you have recent enough binutils (2.20 and above).

--
Eric Botcazou