Re: Deprecating ARM FPA support

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 06:40 -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> The question we would like answered is what impact this
> has on our code base.  What changes will we have to
> make to accomodate this?  Register usage changes, stack
> frame changes, etc.

By far the biggest change is to the layout of 64-bit data types.  These
now have 64-bit alignment and this has consequences for stack alignment,
struct layout and argument marshalling.  There are many other small
changes (probably too many to enumerate with any hope of not missing
one), but they are mostly small.

R.