Re: Deprecating ARM FPA support

On 05/24/2010 06:33 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
(I've CC:ed the listed GCC maintainers for various OS ports whose ARM
configurations in GCC do not appear to be using EABI, as well as Pedro for
WinCE, given the discussions of deprecation.)  Deprecations are generally
a matter for the relevant maintainers, which in this case means target
maintainers together with OS maintainers (or target maintainers alone if
noone is maintaining the OS ports to ARM).