Re: Different flags for building plugins and gcc.

IainS <developer@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk> writes:

> .. this seems a bit strange : -fPIC  is not a ld flag...

LDFLAGS is flags that are passed to the compiler when linking.  It is
not flags passed directly to the linker.  I don't know why -fPIC is
there, but it shouldn't do any harm.

The Makefile fragment config/mh-ppc-darwin is selected in
configure.ac.  I think the simplest approach would be to select
different config files based on whether --enable-plugins is used.

Ian