Re: rep prefix doesn't work with Solaris 2.9 Sun assembler

> Note that for copyright purposes a series of unrelated small changes
> counts as a big change.  If you truly can't do the paperwork, then
> it's probably best for the project if you avoid sending actual
> patches.  Sorry about that.

A series of *related* small changes certainly would count as a big change,
but I'm not so sure about UNrelated changes.  However, I do agree with your
sentiment that somebody who can't get the assignment paperwork done is
probably better off not submitting patches on an ongoing basis.