Re: PowerPC suboptimal "add with carry" optimization

Hi David,

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM, David Edelsohn <dje.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a large number of users and a small number of developers.
> Why is it so large a burden to ask users to provide the information in
> a standard format in a centralized, trackable location, like GCC
> Bugzilla?

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you're arguing that it's
_not_ a burden, we have Joakim's reaction as proof that it's a burden
for *some* people. And if you're arguing that people shouldn't
consider it as a burden, then well, all I can say that you're arguing
with reality. Whether or not that represents a significant portion of
your user and tester-base is unknown to me.

                        Pekka