Re: PowerPC suboptimal "add with carry" optimization

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Manuel López-Ibáñez
<lopezibanez@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What is to be done besides what you have done here but in a more
>>> useful, structured manner? I am asking because we want to make things
>>> simple but not simpler than they become more complex for us.
>>
>> Lots of stuff to read on that page, lots of info to supply,
>> registering an account, specify all that system info and so on.
>
> I don't think it will take you much more than 15 minutes.

There's been a long "why not contribute to GCC thread" so to point out
the obvious...

I guess that's the point, really. 15 minutes for what exactly? All the
information is right there in the email Joakim sent. You are trying to
make life easier for developers, not users or testers.

                        Pekka