[LTO] Open items in the ToDo list

Hey,

I was recently reading through the wiki pages of the LTO branch and found several open items in the ToDo list which are generally interesting.

I mainly kept an eye on item 7 (Browsing/dumping tools for LTO files), which seems for me to be a good task to deepen the knowledge about GCC internals.

Is someone already working on this item? Or are there any reasons to NOT start working on this item? :-)

It is not only related to this ToDo list of LTO, but to all ToDo lists in the wiki. I think we should try to keep the ToDo lists up-to-date in the sense that someone working on an item should put his/her name in the list to signal that this item is work-in-progress. Others could then specifically contact this person if they would like to contribute/support.

Thanks,
Andi