Re: Why not contribute? (to GCC)

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, Andi Hellmund wrote:

> Hey,
>
> are these documents, copyright assignment and employer disclaimer, publicly
> available in the WEB or do I need to explicitly request these documents?
>
> I plan to start contributing in the near future and I'm currently in the
> process to get the approval from my employer. After getting the company
> approval, the next obvious step would be to sign these FSF documents.
>
> If someone could send me a link (I searched through the web but couldn't find
> any links at GCC, GNU and FSF) would be really helpful ...

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/tree/doc/Copyright

The relevant form is normally request-assign.future.  I don't know if the
document that the FSF will send you when you send them
request-assign.future is available online (there are certainly various
forms that aren't included in gnulib git).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com