Re: GSoC application

Hi Artem,

On 04/23/10 22:22, Artem Shinkarov wrote:
Hi

I've submitted an application to gcc in terms of Google Summer of Code
2010, but I have not received any comments yet. The idea of this
application was discussed here in the mailing list and I received
quite some support.

If people are still thinking whether accept it or not than it is ok,
but if it is unreviewed then it is sadly.

at the moment the applications are under review. The results will be announced by Google at April 26: 19:00 UTC.

Good luck

Tobi

If anyone is in the position of a reviewer or anyone can provide some information I would be very appreciated.

Application: http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/private/google/gsoc2010/ashinkarov/t127065494824

-- Regards, Artem Shinkarov