Re: Question on the testsuite.

Hi,

Thanks a lot. Actually, I used to give the same options when I tried manually, but still I didn't get any errors.

Looking at the log made me realise that the testsuite considers anything that is printed to stdout as an error. I used to print a few diagnostic messages for my convenience, and I think the testsuite saw that as an error. Anyway, I commented out the messages and now things seem to be fine.

Thanks a lot again. :)

Vaivaswatha N,
Mysore, India