Re: Support for export keyword to use with C++ templates ?

On 2/2/10 7:19 PM, Richard Kenner wrote:
I see that what I need is an assignment for all future changes. If my
employer is not involved with any contributions of mine, the employer
disclaimer is not needed, right ?
It's safest to have it. The best way to prove that your employer is
not involved with any contributions of yours is with such a disclaimer.
Some employers have had a formal process for approving assignment of own-time contributions, as well as assignments as part of their business, and lack of either form of assignment indicates the employer has forbidden them.

--
Tim Prince