Re: Problem while configuring gcc3.2

Hi,

I'm having a problem while installing gcc3.2. I'm trying to install
gcc3.2 for my installation of cygwin because anything higher than that
won't work if I try to compile mex files for Matlab. Unfortunately
when I try to configure gcc3.2 (before getting to the bootstrap step),
I get an error because no proper cc is found. This is of course
because I uninstalled my gcc3.4 in order to install gcc3.2 from
scratch according to the suggestion in the email below from the gcc
mailing list. Could you please tell me how to solve this problem?
Where can I get an installation of cc that will work with gcc3.2? It
seems like I'm stuck with a chicken and egg problem because it seems
like I need gcc before I can install gcc.

Also 'make bootstrap' doesn't work without running configure, so I'm
not sure what the "recommended way" mentioned in the email below
means.

Thanks in advance,

Pardis Beikzadeh