Re: GCC presentation targeted to users (43 slides in english)

Hi,guys:
     I have translate it to Chinese,and publish it here
http://www.lingcc.com/2009/12/29/10503.
As my English is not very good ,and don't know much about GCC.So there
must be some incorrect in my translation. Any suggestion is welcome .
     And I have upload it to SlideShare, in order to share the
original copy  in the page above in case  someone want to find the
original copy.

     Again, Any suggestion is welcome :)
    Best wishes

      yours,