Re: WTF?

On 11/25/09 12:41, Dennis Clarke wrote:

Gentlemen, a point of order please.

Many people read these lists and we place high regard on the quality of
the GCC project as well as the people involved. A personal slight as well
as an error may happen from time to time but this is simply the nature of
working as a software engineer. Let us not degrade into a base argument
with words traded and thus undermine the great name that GCC and open
source has. I am sure that this issue can be resolved without any damage
done to the most precious resource we have, good people that work together
openly and with respect and dignity.

Having said that, I firmly would defend any of you as truely awesome
engineers and good people that work to benefit the state of mankind.

I don't see anything in this discussion that's out of the ordinary for this group of engineers. We've had (and will certainly have) far more heated discussions on more important issues.

Jeff