Re: Updating Primary and Secondary platform list for gcc-4.5 ???

"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu> writes:
> Agreed.  I guess my remaining questions are for AIX and mipsisa64-elf.
>
> Can someone please confirm that mipsisa64-elf is a cross-compile-only target
> and therefore not relevant for host-based MPC portability testing?

Yes, that's right.

I'm sure it's technically possible to compile GCC with a mipsisa64-elf
compiler, but it would be hard, and it isn't a well-defined operation.
I don't think you could do it with the usual libgloss runtime environment;
you'd need to use a "real" OS.

Richard