RE: [plugins-ici-cloning-instrumentation] new GCC plugin developements

Quoting Grigori Fursin <grigori.fursin@inria.fr>:

Ok, that's fine ...

By the way, the ICI itself should not touch too much of the GCC code -
it's an API on top of current plugin API. After resolving the issue
with the pass names that is necessary for ICI to work properly,
could you actually please check what will be all the necessary current
GCC modifications to add ICI ... If it really modifies some critical
parts, we can leave it for the next version then ...

I think things like sticking -export-dynamic into make files rules are a portability showstopper. There should be an autoconf test to check if the option is available.